Empathic, collaborative and hands-on, I am a natural at developing and executing digital marketing strategies that work. As someone that utilizes a unique blend of creativity, analytics and passion I realize the goals of any project I am involved in. Conceptualizing, creating and optimizing with a pixel-perfect eye towards results is my main focus, yet I am drawn to visual design, strategy, communications, branding, mass data, social media and all things digital marketing related.
Client Success Manager | HighRoad Solution | Virginia Beach, VA | 12/2016 – Present
- Contributing towards content strategies based on inbound methodologies, personas, buyer’s journeys, lead scoring, and lead generation funnels and execution of content production through assets, blogging, and social media to drive membership growth for associations.
- Run lead generation campaigns that consists of placing digital ads across social, publishing blogs, creating personalized nurture campaigns, eBooks, and running webinars as the subject matter expert.
- Responsible for 35+ clients as part of an ongoing account management and execution of professional services and project management that equates to over $700,000 in recurring company revenue.
- Regularly manage multiple complex engagements across internal, external, and offshore teams to drive the projects forward, and deliver on technical specs, creative, and on boarding within agreed upon timeframe.
- Published 18,000 words for B2B inbound marketing goals in 2017.
Marketing Director and 200-Hour RYT Yoga Teacher | Hot Yoga Studio | 3/2017 – Present
- Manage the lead generation program through organic and paid social media marketing and email marketing. Collaborate on marketing strategy and implement.
- Lead vinyasa and hot yoga classes complete with pranayama, asana, and meditation geared towards intermediate to advanced yoga practitioners.
- 10+ years teaching between gyms, privately, beach-side, and studios to a variety of levels from hatha to vinyasa to promote wellness, strength, balance and a philosophical reference to yoga.
Social Media Manager | The Ludlow Group | Virginia Beach, VA | 3/2016 – 11/2016
- Social Media and Content Manager for three major international architectural and signage clients: Alucobond, GKD Metal Fabrics, and Graphic Display USA.
- Research, wrote and published weekly blog articles featuring client projects with the goal of increasing SEO rankings, driving traffic to the website, and increasing conversions.
- Published 50,000 words in eight months for inbound marketing goals in the architectural cladding market.
Social Media Manager| CreativeLive | Virginia Beach, VA | 9/2015 – 5/2016
- Drove traffic with targeted content across major social media channels with audiences reaching 1M followers.
- Delivered innovative social media strategy for an educational technology start-up, specifically video and Pinterest initiatives, for CreativeLive based in Seattle and San Francisco, in order to meet website traffic goals and conversions.
- Reached 30,000 new followers from one Periscope live video; Creatlive’s first debut on the platform & established the CreativeLive Design Instagram profile.
Digital Marketing Specialist| Ciniva Web Agency | Norfolk, VA | 3/2015 – 9/2015
- Programmatic ad placement, analysis, strategy, and optimization for Currituck, OBX and Jamestown, VA.
- Media buying, video advertising, and search and display ads for annual budgets over $400,000.
- Developed comprehensive marketing planning and strategy for advertising, social media marketing, content creation and SEO for travel and leisure, destination, real estate, lawyers, healthcare, and doctors.
- Blogging, keyword analysis, SEO web copy and content creation for healthcare, travel and leisure, storage, real estate, destination, and as needed.
- Wrote proposals selling media placement, content creation, web services, and event promotion.
Digital Marketing Specialist | Meridian Group | Virginia Beach, VA | 12/2013 – 3/2015
- Optimized Google Grant campaigns of $10,000 a month to streamline with brand, produce positive user experience, and incorporated conversion metrics to measure marketing efforts and ROI.
- Created compelling stories about students, parents, and fundraising events, for an organization that provides scholarships to children of fallen patriots.
- Distributed blogs, photos, video, and engagement posts across social media platforms and delivered double-digit growth month-to-month.
- Maintained Content Management System and client requests for edits, changes, and updates.
Social Media Manager | Freedom Surf Shop | Virginia Beach, VA | 10/2011 – 7/2012
- Started the social media presence for a $1M retail and lifestyle brand.
Marketing Assistant | MessageLabs | New York, NY | 12/2005 – 6/2006
- Supported promotional marketing event planning and execution.
Media Intern | MetroSource | New York, NY | 1/2006 – 3/2006
- Wrote copy to promote local and international events for publication.
B.B.A. Marketing | James Madison University | Harrisonburg, VA | 8/2001 – 5/2005
- Global Marketing | University of Antwerp | Antwerp, Belgium | May 2004
Communications Director | Hampton Roads AIGA | 4/2015 – 4/2017
- I helped to spread the word to the creative community – through email and social media – about the speakers, events and socials we had scheduled throughout the year.