Empathic, collaborative and hands-on, I am a natural at developing and executing inbound digital marketing strategies that work. As someone that utilizes a unique blend of creativity, analytics and passion I realize the goals of any project I am involved in. Conceptualizing, creating and optimizing targeted campaigns with a pixel-perfect eye on results is my main focus, yet I am drawn to visual design, strategy, communications, branding, mass data, social media and all things digital marketing related.
Client Success Manager | HighRoad Solution | Virginia Beach, VA | 12/2016 – Present
- Delivered 50 leads in 12 weeks for an organization with zero marketing to date, and drove traffic 27% year-over-year using marketing automation and the inbound marketing methodology.
- Responsible for 40+ clients as part of an ongoing account management, nurturing for renewals, and upselling that equates to over $1M in recurring revenue.
- Execute content production through eBooks, videos, blogs, landing pages, forms, social media marketing and advertising to drive membership growth goals for associations.
- Regularly manage multiple complex engagements across internal, external, and offshore teams to drive the projects forward, and deliver on technical specs, creative, and on boarding within agreed upon timeframe.
- Published 20,000 words for B2B thought leadership inbound marketing goals through blogs, eBooks, etc.
Marketing Director and 200-Hour RYT Yoga Teacher | Hot Yoga Studio | 3/2017 – Present
- Consult on marketing strategy and implement.
- Lead vinyasa and hot yoga classes complete with pranayama, asana, and meditation geared towards intermediate to advanced yoga practitioners.
- 10+ years teaching between gyms, privately, beach-side, and studios to a variety of levels from hatha to vinyasa to promote wellness, strength, balance and a philosophical reference to yoga.
Social Media Manager | The Ludlow Group | Virginia Beach, VA | 3/2016 – 11/2016
- Social Media and Content Manager for three major international architectural and signage clients: Alucobond, GKD Metal Fabrics, Graphic Display USA.
- Published 50,000 words in eight months for inbound marketing goals in the architectural cladding market.
- Researched, wrote, distributed, and reported on weekly blog articles featuring client projects with the goal of increasing thought leadership, driving traffic to the website, and converting traffic through a lead funnel.
Social Media Manager| CreativeLive | Virginia Beach, VA | 11/2015 – 5/2016
- Drove traffic with targeted content across major social media channels with audiences reaching 1M followers.
- Delivered innovative social media strategy for an educational technology start-up, specifically video and Pinterest initiatives, for CreativeLive based in Seattle and San Francisco, in order to meet website traffic goals and conversions.
- Reached 30,000 new followers from one Periscope live video; Creatlive’s first debut on the platform & established the CreativeLive Design Instagram profile.
Digital Marketing Specialist| Ciniva Web Agency | Norfolk, VA | 3/2015 – 9/2015
- Programmatic ad placement, analysis, strategy, and optimization for Currituck, OBX and Jamestown, VA.
- Media buying, video advertising, and search and display ads for annual budgets over $400,000 and increased click-through-rates from 1% to 6%.
- Developed comprehensive marketing planning and strategy for advertising, social media marketing, content creation and SEO for travel and leisure, destination, real estate, lawyers, healthcare, and doctors.
- Blogging, keyword analysis, SEO web copy and content creation for healthcare, travel and leisure, storage, real estate, destination, and as needed.
Digital Marketing Specialist | Meridian Group | Virginia Beach, VA | 12/2013 – 3/2015
- Optimized the $10,000-a-month Google Grants campaign that accounted for 50% of all web traffic to produce positive user journey’s, and incorporated conversion metrics to measure marketing efforts and ROI.
- Created compelling stories about students, parents, and fundraising events, for an organization that provides scholarships to children of fallen patriots.
- Distributed blogs, photos, video, and engagement posts across social media platforms and delivered double-digit growth month-to-month.
- Maintained Content Management System and client requests for edits, changes, and updates.
Social Media Manager | Freedom Surf Shop | Virginia Beach, VA | 10/2011 – 7/2012
- Implemented the social media presence for a $1 million retail and lifestyle brand.
Marketing Assistant | MessageLabs | New York, NY | 12/2005 – 6/2006
- Supported promotional marketing event planning and execution.
Media Intern | MetroSource | New York, NY | 1/2006 – 3/2006
- Published articles promoting local and international events.
B.B.A. Marketing | James Madison University | Harrisonburg, VA | 8/2001 – 5/2005
- Global Marketing | University of Antwerp | Antwerp, Belgium | May 2004
Communications Director | Hampton Roads AIGA | 4/2015 – 4/2017
- I helped to spread the word to the creative community – through email and social media – about the speakers, events and socials we had scheduled throughout the year.